Corporate & business advisory
The services covered under this head by our firm are as follows:
- Listing or admission of securities subject to dealings on a stock exchanges including preparation of prospectuses and representation on behalf of clients to
- Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan
- Stock Exchanges
- Financial Institutions
- Takeover, acquisition, management buy-out, management buy-in, disposal merger, division, reconstruction or reorganization of a business covering financial evaluation and pre investment reviews also involving rescheduling/restructuring of debt.
- Valuation or appraisal of any investment, asset / liability, business or project including share valuation reports.
- Financing of commercial or industrial projects through raising borrowed moneys.
- Establishment of a new business including formation / incorporation of companies and expansion of an existing business.
- Company Secretarial services involving maintenance of statutory records, filing of returns etc. and assisting clients in compliance with corporate legislation.
- General corporate or financial advice including but not limited to advice on borrowing profile, capital requirements, board composition and management structure.